Oct 14, 2021 thru Oct 15, 2021
Class begins at 0900 hours
Heritage Point Baptist Church
60 Dyer Bridge Place
Ringgold, GA 30736
Lt. Shane Fann
Before or on Aug 19, 2021 – $289
Multi-registration discount (5 or more) – $269
After Aug 19, 2021 – $359
For more information and to register, go to www.GuardianLeaders.com. Pre-payment is not required to register.
The success of your organization is largely determined by the culture you create. How do you build and sustain a great culture, or strengthen a culture that is lacking? The answer lies in leadership. Leadership is the single largest factor affecting organizational culture. Bad leadership substantially impacts how a work environment feels and operates.
During this interactive workshop, you will learn how to intentionally foster a positive culture that inspires and empowers team members to achieve organizational goals. This workshop demystifies the culture building process and provides you with a step by step method for creating an environment where trust flourishes, problems get solved and expectations are exceeded.
What You’ll Learn:
• The role and importance of organization culture
• The significance of environment in leadership development
• Strategies to enhance morale and inspire higher performance
• Three essential skills for cultivating a healthy organization
• The nine-step process for building a great culture